FIESTA CAR RENTAL RENT A CAR Now!
Your adventure starts here!
Why rent with us?
What you hire on the website will be what you receive. NO surprises or hidden fees at the counter.
FREE COLLISION INSURANCE
If you book online you get for free liability insurance & collision insurance with 10% deductible.
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our team will always be in contact with you and will be attentive to all your needs.
We always have discounts and promotions through our website.
FREE COLLISION & LIABILITY INSURANCE!
(Exclusive online prices)
Our main priority is your safety.
Therefore you agree to the following:
- We suggest carrying sun block with you. Hat and glasses are also recommended.
- Drinking plenty of water will keep you from dehydrating.
- Never take a nap under the sun, it can be a bad idea and could lead to severe sunburn.
- When you drive to archeological sites, we suggest you take insect repellent and sunscreen biodegradable.
- In some archeological sites sometimes require a special permit to take videos or take pictures, ask about this restrictions with the people in charge at the place.
- Speed limits: for your own security follow speed limits of each city and the regulation of traffic
- Gas: there are gas station along all major highways. However always make sure you have enough gas to get where you are going. We suggest make sure wath kind of gasoline the vehicle needs. In Mexico we don´t have self-service gas stations, they are all full service and we recommend you double check before paying.
- Trafic Signs, all along Riviera Maya, Cancun and Cozumel you will find international traffic signs easy to recognize, even though they are in Spanish. The most recognizable is the red stop sign which says ALTO, meaning STOP. We also have one with yellows bumps on it, means speed bumps. You should lower your speed because some of them can be pretty treacherous and you could have an accident. Mexico is full of speed bumps everywhere. Be alert.
- During summer time we recommend you open the car and let the heat out at least two minutes before getting inside, this way you will avoid extreme heat.
What happens if I keep the car past the due time?
As our policy, we give you a one hour tolerance. After that a charge of 10 usd will be charged for each extra hour (maximum 2), after this 2 hours will count as another full day.
What is the minimum age to rent a car?
The minimum is 18 years old with a valid driver´s license.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We take VISA, MC, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and PAY PAL. They can be charged in pesos or U.S dollars.
We required a credit card as a guarantee to block an amount, make sure the availability in your cc.
How is the rate calculated?
It is calculated one 24 hours base.
Do I need an International Driver´s License?
No, In Mexico we accept all other countries licenses.
What happens if the car is damaged, stolen or in an accident?
Keep calm and call us to the phone in the contract, let us know whah happen. We will be there as soon as possible to assist you.
The damages will be calculated. If you choose full insurance, you will not have to pay any damages.
Insurance does not cover: Traffic violations tickets, lost keys, damages and/ or partial theft of wheels, tires, mirrors, glasses, lost or stolen license plates
What are the rental requirements?
• Be 18 years old or older
• Driver license
• Credit card
Do you have Baby Seats?
Yes we do. They cost 10 usd per day.
Can I cancel my reservation?
Yes, cancellations received up to 72 hours before the corresponding service, will be refunded 95% of the prepayment made to Fiesta Car Rental or Promotora Isleña SA de CV
Cancellations less than 72 hours before the day of the corresponding service, there will be no refund of the prepayment made to Fiesta Car Rental or Promotora Isleña SA de CV
The vehicle requires a specific fuel?
Each vehicle is different, ask the Representative for better information.